I want to be your "1st Choice Realtor". My background in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, community involvement, and understanding of the real estate industry will provide you with the professional service you need in all your real estate transactions.I have the experience you need in an agent for guidance. It is my desire to guide you step-by-step through the process, to be easily accessible, and to earn the privilege to be your "1st Choice Realtor".
Prior to joining the 1st Choice team, I was an avid supporter of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) education through my role as CEO of the Hands-On Science Center children’s museum. I was in Broadcast Media Sales and helped launch Tullahoma’s radio station, WDUC 93.9 FM “The Duck”, at the Shoppes at Cokers. Most recently, I have transitioned from the venture capital and entrepreneurship sector, as the Event Coordinator and Founder Support for Southern Middle Tennessee Entrepreneur Centers (SMTEC), which serves a 13 county region. I worked with colleagues in the business incubation and acceleration industry through the Governor’s Jobs4TN Plan to make Tennessee the #1 state in the South for high quality jobs.
I was raised in a military family of Marines and most of my school years were in North Carolina. I began my college education as a “Pirate” at East Carolina University (ECU) in Greenville, NC and then joined the North Carolina State University (NCSU) “Wolf Pack” in Raleigh, NC.
I'm the proud mother a University of Tennessee "Volunteer", Middle Tennessee State University "Blue Raider", and an East Middle School "Panther".
As a community volunteer, I have served on both local and state level boards:
- 2014-2015 President, Tullahoma Noon Rotary
- 2012-2014 TN Director of Clubs, General Federation of Woman’s Clubs (GFWC)
- Past President of the GFWC of TN Tullahoma Junior Woman’s Club (TJWC)
- Past Chairman, Tennessee Leadership Seminar
- DREAM Tullahoma Committee (branding Tullahoma as an Aerospace Center of Excellence)
- Future Business Leaders of America Advisory Board
A member of:
- Middle Tennessee Regional Multiple Listing Service (MTRMLS)
- Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors (MTAR)
- Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Realtor Political Action Committee (RPAC)
- Tullahoma Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC)
I have received recognition as:
- 1st Choice Realtor "Top Producer"
- GFWC Tennessee Clubwoman of the Year
- GFWC Tennessee LEADS Awardee
- Voted Tullahoma’s Finest Volunteer
If you are considering listing your home or commercial property for sale, making a real estate purchase for home ownership or investment, or relocating into the area ...... please, choose me as your "1st Choice Realtor". 931-247-9902